As a quick reminder (and confirmation), the Flowers will be hosting a time of evening devotion and Psalm singing at their home at 6PM. We hope to see you there!!
Good morning, saints! The bulletin is now available on the website and is attached to this e-mail. Two points of note:
- CASH (College Age and Single Home) dinner this Sunday after Sunday School at Sharon and Peter Robson's home.
- Mark your calendars! Oct. 28th is our Fall workday at the church!
The bulletin for tomorrow is now available online and is attached to this e-mail. We look forward to worshipping with you tomorrow!
Here is a synopsis of the announcements for tomorrow, don't forget to join us for fellowship meal!!!
· We are no longer need of a new Fellowship Ministry Group Coordinator. Rebekah Flowers has volunteered to fill this role for the next year. Please thank her for her willingness to serve! Thank you Rebekah!!!
· Immediately prior to fellowship meal we will briefly recognize all Sunday School teachers from last year and kick off a new year. Please stay for this time even if you don’t intend on joining us for fellowship meal.
· Join us this afternoon for a fellowship meal following worship. If you did not bring a meal, there will still be plenty of food to go around.
Don't forget, tomorrow we have our monthly fellowship meal. That means we need YOU to bring a dish to share.
However, even if you are not attending fellowship meal after worship please consider staying until the beginning of the meal. At that time we will recognize all of the Sunday School teachers from last year and kick off our Sunday School schedule for this year. This is an important time when we can say thank you to all of the men and women who have helped teach God's children throughout the year.
Good morning, Saints!
The bulletin for this coming week is now available on the website and is attached to this e-mail. As a reminder, here are all of the announcements of the upcoming events we have:
· Welcome college students! Please sign up for our e-mailing list (QR Code below), like our facebook page, and provide contact information for the directory so we can reach you throughout the year.
· We are in need of a new Fellowship Ministry Group Coordinator If you are interested in serving in this area, please talk to one of the elders.
· The Sunday School year will begin on Sunday, September 24th after worship.
· Next Sunday, join us for a fellowship meal following worship. Please bring a dish to share